Below is my personal/professional computer specifications and software setup I use everyday. I’m sharing this information because I believe that you can find better tools for your workflow by seeing what other people are using in theirs. Also, this is my full setup, verses what I could post over at SetApp.me.
This is a living document, I will update it as things change.
Mad Scientist Special v2 (2007) – Custom Designed and Built Computer
- Antec New Solution NSK6500 & Antec 430 watt Power Supply
- ECS EliteGroup KA3 MVP Extreme
- AMD Athlon X2 4200+ Windsor @ 2.2GHz
- 4 GB DDR2-800 Memory
- 750 GB Total Disk Storage
- Seagate 250 GB SATA2
- Seagate 500 GB SATA2
- Sapphire Radeon X1600 Pro – 512MB GDDR2
- Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD Burner)
- DVD Burner
- Flash Memory Card Reader
ViewSonic VG2021 20″ LCD DisplayPlanar PL1700 17″ LCD Display
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 – Wired
- Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 – Wired
Microsoft Windows Vista: Business Edition
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
All logos, trademarks, and copyrights are property of there respective owners.
I have left some lower level applications and services out for brevity, the full list would take days to write.
Last Updated: May 2012