Below is my personal/professional computer specifications and software setup I use everyday. I’m sharing this information because I believe that you can find better tools for your workflow by seeing what other people are using in theirs.
This is a living document, I will update it as things change.
MadSci-Mobile v2 (2013) – Notebook Computer
- Toshiba C855D-S5116 Notebook Computer
- AMD A6-4400M APU @ 2.7GHz Dual-Core
- 12 GB DDR3-1600 Memory (Upgraded from 4 GB)
- 500 GB Toshiba Hard Drive, 5.4K RPM
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7520G
- Combo Drive (DVD/CD Burner)
- Displays (Triple Monitor Setup – FTW)
- Primary: Dell S2418HN 24″ IPS LED-LCD Display @ 1080P (16:9)
- Samsung XL2270 20″ LCD Display @ 1080P (16:9)
- Integrated: 15.4″ LED-LCD Display @ 720P (16:9)
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 – Wired
- Logitech Marathon Mouse (M705) – Wireless
Operating System: Windows 10
Coding & Development
Dev Tools & Utilities
Languages & Frameworks
- Google Services
- Pandora Radio
- AWS: Amazon Web Services
- And So Many Others…
All logos, trademarks, and copyrights are property of there respective owners.
I have left some lower level applications and services out for brevity, the full list would take days to write.
* Primary or Daily Uses
Last Updated: December 2018